EHN's Support and Information Line (SAIL)
If you need support, or have information for us, please call SAIL -- 415.541.5075 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you.
A few thoughts to keep in mind --
SAIL is also our method of leaving messages for you.
- EHN is an all volunteer advocacy organization and our volunteers have CFIDS, MCS and EMF -- we do return all calls, but please don't expect an instant response;
- EHN returns calls from out of the San Francisco Bay Area, COLLECT -- please tell us when is the best time to reach you; and
- EHN is looking for volunteers to . . .
- Return SAIL calls, including collect calls. Please contact EHN via mail or phone call to set up an appointment for learning more about this very important and rewarding EHN function.
Keep in touch with EHN through SAIL.
EHN also needs volunteers to
Call SAIL (415.541.5075) before all scheduled events.
- Publish the newsletter, The New Reactor.
- Take on tabling events in your area, such as Earth Day or Health Education days.
- Donate your usable, safer items to The Community Store
Reach us by mail
|P.O. Box 1155
|Larkspur, California, 94977-1155
Please note: The US Postal Service tells us that to expedite mail delivery, one should use the full nine-digit ZIP code when addressing mail, so please use ours and give us yours.
Reach us by e-mail -- please indicate topic in ALL CAPS on subject line.
-- barb wilkie: president of the board,
donates www.ehnca.org and as able, publishes the newsletter, The New Reactor.
Update on The New Reactor
Alas, due to our database manager's super sensitization following surgery, we have not been able to get out the past issnes, nor current issues of our newsletter, The New Reactor. We are working to find a solution to the database problem . . . and then all we need is for me to be able to keep functioning sufficiently to churn out the newsletter. We may have to consider the fact that we've had a lost couple of years and just start up again as best we can. EHN is not mandated to provide a newsletter.
We do use your contributions to further our educational activities, so please continue your wonderful support in however many dollars you can afford. The documents we provide the public free of charge at tabling events, cost us money for reproducing, even though all of our time and energy spent in creating them are donated. We are working for you -- and have made some great gains! -- even if we don't have a newsletter at this time.
In the meantime, please peruse EHN's site. It is eclectic, not exhaustive. However, you can find enough solid information here to help you build your case for access and accommodation. You may wish to start with EHN's page on access, Take Heart! (http://www.ehnca.org/www/ehnhompg/takheart.htm).
-- barb, 2003